Covid-19 Information and Advisory
Your Health Is Top Priority
- The health and safety of our guests and staff members is our top priority. We are closely monitoring information from local, state, and national health authorities on virus statistics, containment, and management. We believe that communication, smart planning, and keeping informed are essential.
- As things evolve, we will continue to adapt accordingly. We will continue to be transparent with our communication to our guests.
- The latest information on Texas CORONA VIRUS / COVID-19 may be found here.
- We are screening guests to make sure they are not coming from high-risk areas and are not symptomatic.
- Guests that are feeling unwell are asked to suspend their reservations and stay home. People 65 years or older, and/or people with medical issues are also advised to suspend their reservation out of concern for their health.
- We understand your concerns during this uncertain time. If you would like to suspend your reservation, we will issue a full store credit for a future stay when the timing is right for you. Store credits offer flexibility for future travel – they never expire, do not have blackout dates, and can be transferred to gift certificates or to a friend or family member.
- We are answering our phones and emails daily and are ready to answer any questions you have. Don’t hesitate to call or write.
What We Are Doing
- We sanitize our cottages using a method known as fogging. The fogging method is proven to be the most effective and efficient way to cover all surfaces thoroughly and completely. Our foggers dispense a hospital-grade disinfectant that safely cleans, sanitizes, and kills viruses and 99.99 percent of germs in just 60 seconds.
- Staff members practice frequent handwashing and cover any coughs or sneezes using the bend of their elbow and not their hands. The staff wears masks and gloves throughout the cottage cleaning process.
- Staff members who are feeling unwell do not come into work and their conditions are monitored before they are allowed back to work.
- Our property allows for social distancing. Staff members will respect your space by remaining 6 feet away as recommended by health officials and will not enter your cottage. If you need items during your stay, our staff will leave items on the deck by the front door.
- Our cottages are always well-stocked with hand soap and paper products for guests to practice good hygiene for personal protection.
Information, guidelines, and Resources
- City of Wimberley – https://www.cityofwimberley.
- Hays County – https://hayscountytx.
- Texas Department of State Health Services – https://dshs.texas.
- Center for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/